Royal Close is a peaceful attractive cul-de-sac and is close to a wealth of amenities. Within approx half a mile of the shops, supermarkets and restaurants at Locksbottom, the property is also convenient for Darrick Wood & Ravenswood Schools as well as bus routes too. Royal Close can be found off the main road, Farnborough Common. For full directions please see the map or call Allen Heritage Letting Agents in West Wickham.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
2.75m (9') x 2.35m (7'9") maxLounge/Diner
5.56m (18'3") max x 4.46m (14'8")Landing
3.17m (10'5") x 2.60m (8'6")Dressing Area
1.19m (3'11") x 1.08m (3'6")En-suite
3.06m (10') x 2.60m (8'6")Bedroom 3
2.14m (7') x 1.87m (6'1")Bathroom
Window to rear.
There are two spaces immediately outside the property.
A neat and tidy secluded rear garden.
1. Before booking a viewing
1. Before booking a viewing it is essential that you do your own research to make sure that this property is suitable for you and your needs. For example there are many on-line resources that can show information on the local area such as distance to transport links, schools and other amenities. If you require any assistance in this regards, or have any other questions about the property, please ask us before requesting your viewing. You can request a viewing via our website, if outside of office hours or call your local branch of Allen Heritage and we will arrange this for you.
2. Should you like the property
2. Should you like the property and wish to proceed, you and any other prospective residences within your party who are over the age of 18 (or will become 18 during the term of the tenancy) will need to complete an online offer form. Please note that your combined gross annual salary (excluding overtime and bonuses) should equal at least 30 x the monthly rent. Self-employed tenants must be trading for at least 9 months and provide tax return/prove of earnings from their accountant. Any CCJ's (County Court Judgement) or adverse credit history must be declared. All tenants must either have a current UK passport or evidence that they are legally allowed to reside in the UK.
3. If your offer is successful
3. If your offer is successful, and after supplying you with an example tenancy agreement, we will ask for a holding deposit to reassure the Landlord of your commitment. Please note that you may forfeit your holding deposit if you withdraw, provide false information, are unable to verify information or fail to sign the Tenancy Agreement within 15 days of your offer being accepted (unless an extension has been agreed in writing by both parties). Upon commencement of your tenancy the holding deposit will be used as part payment towards your first months rent.