Ash Tree Way is a peaceful residential side street in Shirley and can be found just behind The Glade. Many amenities are within easy reach including Monks Orchard and Orchard Way primary schools, Edenham Secondary Schools and some neighbours very close to this property have got their children into Langley Girls. Bus routes and local shops are also nearby. Approximately 1 mile on foot from Elmers End mainline railway station, the location is convenient for the commuter too. For full directions please see the map or contact Allen Heritage Estate Agents in Shirley.
1. Open plan kitchen with black granite top, fully tiled, high quality oven, extractors connected to external exhaust, under-sink bins, island tops, built-in dressers for dinner wares, wine rack, new combination boiler and built-in Bosch Dish washer.
2. Fullly redecorated with all new plumbing’s, electrical wiring, lightings, and curtains.
3. Under floor cables for TV and cable connection and internal wiring for surround-sound systems
4. Radiators can be controlled zone wise remotely through your mobile.
5. Fitted magnetic water softener.
6. Vast storage space in attic -insulated and set floor boards , fitted with built-in ladder
4.64m (15'3") x 3.41m (11'2")Dining Room
3.41m (11'2") x 3.41m (11'2")Kitchen
3.41m (11'2") x 2.50m (8'2")Cloakroom
4.61m (15'1") x 2.79m (9'2")Bedroom 2
3.50m (11'6") x 3.36m (11')Bedroom 3
2.76m (9'1") x 2.50m (8'2")Bathroom
Modern suite with a fitted cabin with washing machine and dryer.
Neat and tidy paved frontage offering ample off street parking.
A large garden at the rear with remote controlled and censor fitted awning for patio, a great location for BBQs and garden parties. It's a very private garden with mature shrubs and laid to lawn.
Very spacious garage to the back of the house accessed via double door garden-door
1. Before Booking a Viewing
1. Before booking a viewing it is essential that you do your own research to make sure that this property is suitable for you and your needs. For example there are many on-line resources that can show information on the local area such as distance to transport links, schools and other amenities. If you require any assistance in this regards, or have any other questions about the property, please ask us before requesting your viewing. You can request a viewing via our website, if outside of office hours or call your local branch of Allen Heritage and we will arrange this for you.
2. Should You Wish to Proceed
2. Should you like the property and wish to proceed, you and any other prospective residences within your party who are over the age of 18 (or will become 18 during the term of the tenancy) will need to complete an online offer form. Please note that your combined gross annual salary (excluding overtime and bonuses) should equal at least 30 x the monthly rent. Self-employed tenants must be trading for at least 9 months and provide tax return/prove of earnings from their accountant. Any CCJ's (County Court Judgement) or adverse credit history must be declared. All tenants must either have a current UK passport or evidence that they are legally allowed to reside in the UK.
3. If your Offer is Successful
3. If your offer is successful, and after supplying you with an example tenancy agreement, we will ask for a holding deposit to reassure the Landlord of your commitment. Please note that you may forfeit your holding deposit if you withdraw, provide false information, are unable to verify information or fail to sign the Tenancy Agreement within 15 days of your offer being accepted (unless an extension has been agreed in writing by both parties). Upon commencement of your tenancy the holding deposit will be used as part payment towards your first months rent.