Stairs and lift, front door to :
Security entryphone handset, wall mounted night storage heater, wooden laminate flooring, built in airing cupboard housing hot water tank, power points
Fitted with a range of units comprising inset stainless steel one and a half bowl single drainer sink with cupboards under, working surface to two walls with cupboards and drawers under, built in oven, four ring hob with stainless steel splashback and extractor funnel, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer.
23' 1" x 11' 4" (7.03m x 3.45m) Double glazed windows and double glazed double doors to full width balcony, wall mounted night storage heater, wooden laminate flooring, t.v and radio points, telephone point, power points, door to
23' 0'' x 11' 3'' (7.03m x 3.45m)Balcony
23' 1" x 3' 4" (7.03m x 1.02m) Full width, located to the rear of the development and accessed via the lounge.
10' 5" x 10' 2" (3.17m x 3.10m) Double glazed windows to rear, fitted double wardrobe with hanging rail and storage space over, wall mounted night storage heater, telephone point, power points.
10' 4'' x 10' 2'' (3.17m x 3.1m)Bathroom
Fitted with a white suite comprising panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level w.c. tiling to three walls, extractor fan, vinyl flooring.
Paved communal grounds.
Under block off street parking for one car.
1. Before booking a viewing
1. Before booking a viewing it is essential that you do your own research to make sure that this property is suitable for you and your needs. For example there are many on-line resources that can show information on the local area such as distance to transport links, schools and other amenities. If you require any assistance in this regards, or have any other questions about the property, please ask us before requesting your viewing. You can request a viewing via our website, if outside of office hours or call your local branch of Allen Heritage and we will arrange this for you.
2. Should you like the property
2. Should you like the property and wish to proceed, you and any other prospective residences within your party who are over the age of 18 (or will become 18 during the term of the tenancy) will need to complete an online offer form. Please note that your combined gross annual salary (excluding overtime and bonuses) should equal at least 30 x the monthly rent. Self-employed tenants must be trading for at least 9 months and provide tax return/prove of earnings from their accountant. Any CCJ's (County Court Judgement) or adverse credit history must be declared. All tenants must either have a current UK passport or evidence that they are legally allowed to reside in the UK.
3. If your offer is successful
3. If your offer is successful, and after supplying you with an example tenancy agreement, we will ask for a holding deposit to reassure the Landlord of your commitment. Please note that you may forfeit your holding deposit if you withdraw, provide false information, are unable to verify information or fail to sign the Tenancy Agreement within 15 days of your offer being accepted (unless an extension has been agreed in writing by both parties). Upon commencement of your tenancy the holding deposit will be used as part payment towards your first months rent.