As the Lockdown restrictions begin to be gradually lifted, please call us for our most up to date policy on property viewings.
The property can be found on Glebe Way, on the Coney Hall side of the junction Addington Road. Amenities within easy reach include; shops at Coney Hall, bus routes to Bromley and Croydon, highly regarded local schools, and is within 1 mile of Hayes mainline railway station. Please call Allen Heritage Estate Agents in West Wickham if you need further directions.
4.29m (14'1") x 3.34m (11')Bedroom 1
4.28m (14'1") x 3.34m (11')Bedroom 2
2.98m (9'9") x 2.76m (9'1")Kitchen
2.82m (9'3") x 2.16m (7'1")Bathroom
A secluded garden perfect for the summer BBQ!
1. Before booking a viewing
1. Before booking a viewing it is essential that you do your own research to make sure that this property is suitable for you and your needs. For example there are many on-line resources that can show information on the local area such as distance to transport links, schools and other amenities. If you require any assistance in this regards, or have any other questions about the property, please ask us before requesting your viewing. You can request a viewing via our website, if outside of office hours or call your local branch of Allen Heritage and we will arrange this for you.
2. Should you like the property
2. Should you like the property and wish to proceed, you and any other prospective residences within your party who are over the age of 18 (or will become 18 during the term of the tenancy) will need to complete an online offer form. Please note that your combined gross annual salary (excluding overtime and bonuses) should equal at least 30 x the monthly rent. Self-employed tenants must be trading for at least 9 months and provide tax return/prove of earnings from their accountant. Any CCJ's (County Court Judgement) or adverse credit history must be declared. All tenants must either have a current UK passport or evidence that they are legally allowed to reside in the UK.
3. If your offer is successful
3. If your offer is successful, and after supplying you with an example tenancy agreement, we will ask for a holding deposit to reassure the Landlord of your commitment. Please note that you may forfeit your holding deposit if you withdraw, provide false information, are unable to verify information or fail to sign the Tenancy Agreement within 15 days of your offer being accepted (unless an extension has been agreed in writing by both parties). Upon commencement of your tenancy the holding deposit will be used as part payment towards your first months rent.