HOUSING BENEFIT CONSIDERED - Occupying an enviable corner position within this popular block of retirement apartments provides more light and space than others. Superbly presented, the property has recently undergone a full program of refurbishment that includes an attractive fitted kitchen, a modern shower room and brand new floor coverings throughout. There are pleasant outlooks from the recently installed double glazed bay window to the front and being on the corner this room benefits from being double aspect. There is also ample storage and built in wardrobes. This apartment really needs to be seen to be appreciated, call now to book a viewing. PLEASE NOTE; all residents at Red Lodge must be of state retirement age or over.
Red Lodge is extremely conveniently located for amenities and is within a few hundred yards of shops and supermarkets, bus routes and West Wickham mainline railway station. For full directions please call Allen Heritage Estate Agents in West Wickham.
2.36m (7'9") x 1.53m (5')Living Room
5.12m (16'10") x 4.90m (16'1")Communal Facilities
Red Lodge has the advantage of a sociable residents lounge and a communal kitchen for coffee/games mornings etc. There is also a laundry room, a residents car park and a small communal garden, as well as a guest suite [bookable and small charge applies]. There is also an emergency 'pull cord' system operating 24 hours a day.
1. Before booking a viewing
1. Before booking a viewing it is essential that you do your own research to make sure that this property is suitable for you and your needs. For example there are many on-line resources that can show information on the local area such as distance to transport links, schools and other amenities. If you require any assistance in this regards, or have any other questions about the property, please ask us before requesting your viewing. You can request a viewing via our website, if outside of office hours or call your local branch of Allen Heritage and we will arrange this for you.
2. Should you like the property
2. Should you like the property and wish to proceed, you and any other prospective residences within your party who are over the age of 18 (or will become 18 during the term of the tenancy) will need to complete an online offer form. Please note that your combined gross annual salary (excluding overtime and bonuses) should equal at least 30 x the monthly rent. Self-employed tenants must be trading for at least 9 months and provide tax return/prove of earnings from their accountant. Any CCJ's (County Court Judgement) or adverse credit history must be declared. All tenants must either have a current UK passport or evidence that they are legally allowed to reside in the UK.
3. If your offer is successful
3. If your offer is successful, and after supplying you with an example tenancy agreement, we will ask for a holding deposit to reassure the Landlord of your commitment. Please note that you may forfeit your holding deposit if you withdraw, provide false information, are unable to verify information or fail to sign the Tenancy Agreement within 15 days of your offer being accepted (unless an extension has been agreed in writing by both parties). Upon commencement of your tenancy the holding deposit will be used as part payment towards your first months rent.