It's available to be reserved right now! Obviously physical viewings cannot take place until restrictions have been lifted, but many of our properties have been reserved without viewings taking place. If you like the look of the photos and details, contact us and we'll talk you through the reservation process.
This well presented apartment is located within the highly regarded Riverside Walk development. The living accommodation is arranged all on one level and features a spacious lounge/diner, with a 'Juliette' balcony overlooking the gardens. The property has two bedrooms, the master benefiting from an en-suite bathroom and both from having wardrobes built in. The property has been very well cared for and is well presented and has secure underground parking, ample storage space in the form of cupboards and wardrobes, do not miss out on your opportunity to reside in one of West Wickham's finest developments. Available end of March, offered unfurnished.
Riverside Walk is popular development on The Alders, West Wickham. The location is very convenient for West Wickham High Street with it's range of shops, coffee houses and restaurants, West Wickham mainline railway station, numerous bus routes and highly regarded schools. For full directions please contact Allen Heritage Estate Agents in West Wickham.
5.10m (16'9") x 4.15m (13'7")Kitchen
3.10m (10'2") x 2.48m (8'1")Bedroom 1
5.39m (17'8") x 3.10m (10'2") maxEn-suite
4.48m (14'8") max x 2.73m (9') maxShower Room
Riverside Walk is an extremely well kept and maintained development, one of the reasons it is so popular. Communal areas include well lit walkway and hallways, gated security entry phone system, parking area, and of course the gardens.
Riverside Walk has one of the best gardens in the borough of Bromley. Featuring mature trees and open grassland there are many secluded areas in which to sit and relax. An attractive pond can be found where Moorhens nest and Geese roam free, and there is a stream which gently meanders through the gardens. The gardens are well kept and also provide very pleasant outlooks from the rear facing apartments.
There is a secure underground car park with a remote controlled electrically operated door. The property has an allocated space within this area.
1. Before Booking a Viewing
1. Before booking a viewing it is essential that you do your own research to make sure that this property is suitable for you and your needs. For example there are many on-line resources that can show information on the local area such as distance to transport links, schools and other amenities. If you require any assistance in this regards, or have any other questions about the property, please ask us before requesting your viewing. You can request a viewing via our website, if outside of office hours or call your local branch of Allen Heritage and we will arrange this for you.
2. Should You Like the Property
2. Should you like the property and wish to proceed, you and any other prospective residences within your party who are over the age of 18 (or will become 18 during the term of the tenancy) will need to complete an online offer form. Please note that your combined gross annual salary (excluding overtime and bonuses) should equal at least 30 x the monthly rent. Self-employed tenants must be trading for at least 9 months and provide tax return/prove of earnings from their accountant. Any CCJ's (County Court Judgement) or adverse credit history must be declared. All tenants must either have a current UK passport or evidence that they are legally allowed to reside in the UK.
3. If Your Offer is Successful
3. If your offer is successful, and after supplying you with an example tenancy agreement, we will ask for a holding deposit to reassure the Landlord of your commitment. Please note that you may forfeit your holding deposit if you withdraw, provide false information, are unable to verify information or fail to sign the Tenancy Agreement within 15 days of your offer being accepted (unless an extension has been agreed in writing by both parties). Upon commencement of your tenancy the holding deposit will be used as part payment towards your first months rent.