Commercial Investment & Development opportunity with planning permission for the demolition of the existing commercial outbuilding to the rear and construction of 2 x 1 bedroomed houses. Medway Borough Council - Planning Ref – MC/18/1004
- Building Plot / Investment Opportunity
- Full Planning Permission for 2 x 1 bed Houses
- Popular Residential Location off Rainham High Street
- Commercial Unit to the front Let at £9,000 per annum – EPC Rating: C
- 1 bed Flat over commercial unit been let at £7,800 per annum – EPC Rating: E
Situated on the A2 between Gillingham and Newington, Rainham town centre provides a unique blend of modern simplicity and village ambience. Dominating the skyline is the elegant St Margaret’s Church which is made from traditional Kentish materials. In the heart of Rainham you will find a mix of shops serving the everyday needs of the local community. These include many places to eat and drink, with an array of pubs with gardens, modern cafes and restaurants. In addition to this Splashes Sports Centre and Riverside Country Park are within a short distance of the High Street. This site is situated a short distance from the A2 / M2, M20 & M25 motorway links, Rainham Railway Station and also St Margaret’s Church of England Junior School, The Howard School, Rainham School for Girls and also Rainham Mark Grammar School.